Senior Facility Care: Live Life To The Fullest
Our assisted living facility in Gulf Breeze is our pride and joy. We offer complete amenities so that our residents can enjoy a comfortable life in our community. The Camellia values our residents and our staff is always happy to provide assistance. It’s the service culture at The Camellia that set us apart. Our experienced, highly trained staff find everyday fulfillment as they help residents live life to the fullest. We work tirelessly to maintain a caring, comfortable environment, where you can enjoy living exactly how you like it.
Relax in the privacy of your own room, or socialize with others in our common areas. We have several spaces that our residents can enjoy, including a gazebo, an activities room, and a gorgeous library. You can enjoy the warmth of the Florida sun and smell the cool sea breeze wafting through the grounds. Below you will find the services and amenities available. In addition to our Base level, you can choose from a variety of Personal Services according to individual needs and preferences. In this way, the level of care plan is created with resident, family, and staff input. Because it focuses exclusively on your needs and preferences, you do not pay for services you do not require. The plan is reviewed on a regular basis and, of course, you can modify it at any time.
2 Dining Rooms
Wifi + Cable
Our Amenities Include:
- 24 hour on-site Resident Assistance and emergency call system
- 24 hour staffing and security with safety and security checks
- Licensed Nurse on-site 7 days a week
- Basic utilities (telephone and cable not included)
- Nutritious, home-style cuisine
- Medication Management
- Social and Recreational activities
- Ordering medications and supplies
- Scheduled transportation to and from appointments, shopping and more
Our Facilities Include:
- Alluring common areas throughout
- Private Dining Room available for special occasions
- Activities room
- Beautifully, professionally landscaped and maintained grounds
- Dressing, personal appearance, and bathing assistance
- Emergency Call system in each unit
- Spacious apartment floor plan options
- Weekly light housekeeping and linen service
- Kitchenettes – furnished with microwave and refrigerator
- Patio Units – Direct access to outdoors
- Routine interior and exterior maintenance
- Spacious dining, living and recreational areas – include a library and gazebo
Staying hydrated is important for everyone, regardless of their age. Unfortunately, the older we get, the greater an issue staying hydrated becomes. Dehydration can lead to issues that are harder to bounce back from as we age. At The Camellia at Gulf Breeze, we make our residents’ care and their health a top priority, so each floor of our facility is equipped with three conveniently located hydration stations where water is available to prevent dehydration and even UTIs, both of which could potentially lead to hospitalization.
While it may not be standard to have water stations available to residents at most senior care facilities, at The Camellia we’re dedicated to taking the extra steps to ensure that the individuals in our care are comfortable, happy, and – most importantly – healthy. Water stations are just one more way that we can serve our residents, and so we believe that it’s not just an “extra”- it’s a necessity.
At The Camellia we offer our residents options that provide them with the means to take day trips, run errands, go to appointments and participate in fun social events that keep them active and vibrant.
When residents come to live with us, they are provided with access to services from a concierge physician who comes to us and offers medical care to our residents at their convenience, helping to eliminate the need to schedule an appointment and go to an outside doctor. Should they prefer going to their own doctor, however, we do provide transportation to appointments as an additional service.
We also have great live in-house entertainment as well as scheduled weekly excursions to Bands on Beach and trips to the annual Seafood Fest. Our calendar of events is packed with everything imaginable, from the First City Light Festival to Wahoos baseball games, fishing trips and casino trips. We even provide personal one-on-one outings with our Lifestyle Enrichment Director for residents who need more assistance shopping at no additional charge.